lunes, 6 de julio de 2015

Letter


Dear Dad ,

After the kite runner torunament i ran to the Grand Bazaar , while flying the blue kite , Then 3 guys were following me , I didnt notice them in that moment , they were following me for five minutes . By a moment they dissapear , then two guys grab me , the third one was with a patch in his eye , it was the guy that bother us in the neighborhood , it was Assef . They took me to an alley , I was still with the kite in the hand. Assef start hitting me with his brass knuckels , he start saying things like , ''Where is your slingshot now Hazara'', ''You said that the people will start saying to me one-eyed-Asse Hazara'' . It was me against these three guys that were older than me , i didnt do anything . Then Amir arrives , the other two guys were blocking the alley , he didnt do anything , he didnt want to do anything , Assef told me if i gave him the kite he will go , but I coudnt , it was Amir reward. I was in shock , i was paralyzed , I didnt heard anything after that , i didnt even move . Assef knelt behind me , he puts his hands on me , he unziped his jeans and dropped his underwear , he raped me .

Then i walk away , slowly , with the kite on the hand , i saw Amir looking at me , but i kept walking . Till today Im still traumatized.

Your Son
Hassan


















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario